Registration for the 2020-21 school year will take place by appointment only at this time.
If you need to set up an appointment for enrolling a new student for this school year please
contact the school registrar Mrs. Ivy phone number (863) 853-6050 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students who moved from one PCPS school zone to another PCPS school zone
- Parent/guardian will complete the registration packet and provide two proofs of residency in your name for your address zoned for Socrum Elementary.
- Students transferring from outside of PCPS (from other states or counties)
- completed registration packet
- vaccination record on FL680 form and proof of physical within last year
- birth certificate
- academic history (transcript and/or last report card)
- special education info (IEP, 504, etc.)
- government picture ID for registering parent (Driver’s license, passport, etc)
- verification of guardianship (if needed) (See below if needed from Student Enrollment)
- Two proofs of residency in your name zoned for Socrum
You may also call the Front Office regarding any other questions that you might have at this time.
FRONT OFFICE (863)853-6050
We sincerely thank you for your understanding during this time.
Enroll your Kindergarten students here: https://polkschoolsfl.com/enroll/
Polk County Coronavirus FAQs
For more information, visit Polk County Schools
Learning for all…